Planning for your retirement is considered to be a critical piece of proper financial planning. As NY State employees, you have many different avenues to explore regarding which planning strategies are best suited for your specific needs and lifestyle. The sooner you can educate yourself about the various financial strategies available to you, the more time you will have to implement them and be prepared for the type of retirement you want to live.
At this webinar learn more about the following topics and questions:
- Defining retirement goals
- How much will you need in retirement?
- How is your Pension calculated?
- When should you collect Social Security?
- How should you invest your retirement funds?
- Taxation in retirement
- Trusts and Estate Planning
Retirement Planning Webinar Link