Are you confused by the constant updates to federal student loan forgiveness? Unsure of what you qualify for or what programs are available? You may be eligible for reduced monthly student loan payments or even tax-free loan forgiveness. Even if you were previously told you didn’t qualify, you may be eligible for extra forgiveness through current initiatives.
Your Student Loan Counseling benefit through National Student Debt Forgiveness Center provides you with access to trained federal student loan consultants who specialize in federal student loan forgiveness programs and can help you navigate the loan-relief maze.
How does it work?
- Visit https://bit.ly/nycourts-nsdfc
- Sign up for a webinar to learn about federal student loan forgiveness programs and get the latest updates on student-loan initiatives.
- Schedule a no-obligation consultation to review your student loan portfolio and get your free personalized action plan.
- Get on the path to freedom from student loans!
The only thing you have to lose is the chance to save money on your student loans, so sign up for a webinar today!
Zoom registration links. (Or head to https://nationalstudentdebtforgivenesscenter.com/ny-courts/ to sign up.)
- Tue, Jun 20 at 1:00pm https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_u94rwpiNSJyAtdsaZWSZIA
- Thu, Jun 22 at 7:00pm https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_t_rY5eLiQyG3eFnXTvfeew
- Tue, Jun 27 at 7:00pm https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_1vtiqAypStaEuwwLk7x5Yg
- Thu, Jun 29 at 1:00pm https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_m5xcITPIQcyrygcA1nSrBg